Don't We Live the Life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I move so slow, a steady crushing hand

It has been one hell of an interesting 7 days.

I might just leave it at that....

I worked too many days in a row without a day off, and without any sleep and had the strangest people this week, including dirty old men and people who wanted to tip me in coke rather than money, and an embarassing encounter with Uncle Jesse (aka John Stamos) among others...

And then there was everything that happened while I wasn't at work...



If this is any indication of my summer, then woah.

Toronto road trip in 17 days

I am so stoked... 2 nights in Montreal, 2 in Toronto... we leave on a Wednesday morning and get back on Monday.... The ultimate long weekend.

I have an extra Wilco ticket for anyone who is interested.... $39

I need to go get ready for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home