Don't We Live the Life

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

When the walls came down all the way to hell

I feel like I'm in the middle of some kind of crazy storm. I have no much to do and so little time to accomplish it, yet I am strangely calm. The eye of the hurricane if you will.

I move on Thursday. I fucking hate eastlink and all other communications providers. I would like to just say fuck it all and send out smoke signals rather than deal with all of this. But i am addicted to the internet and my phone is my link to the outside world.

Kat comes on Saturday night. I try not to think about it because it makes me too excited. I've had a lot of conversations about Ottawa recently. Makes me miss the place.

I don't think I'm going to go to europe for my year off anymore. I want to do a transcontinental roadtrip. Drive across Canada and then down the Pacific Coast and then back across the US and up the Eastern Seaboard. Who's in? I need a car.

(FYI, I've never read On the Road, and I am not sure if I want to before I go or not... I want to have my own experience, not try to duplicate another person's.)

I am exhausted and hungry but dreading the start of school and welcoming it all at the same time. I feel like I am preparing for battle. This is year is going to be a fight. I need to work to survive, but need to go to school to get a better job so I don't have to waitress forever. I need money, but I need steller high marks this year in order to get into grad school in a few years. If you would like to support me and/or go to my classes for me please leave a comment. I'm sure we could come to some sort or arrangement.

I have a huge summer of '06 recap rolling around in my head. It's been a good fucking summer.

But that will have to be for another time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home