Don't We Live the Life

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I want money oh oh oh thats what I want

So, Sunday shopping eh? Its about time is what I say. Way to catch up to the rest of the country Nova Scotia.
But what I would also like to point out, is that this Sunday, the very same Sunday that is the first for all grocery stores to be open, is the very first Sunday that I have off, and will continue to until May because we're now closed on Sundays for the season! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!
The irony of the whole thing is so freaking sweet.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I chose my job and the hours/ schedule that comes with it, but retail employees bitching and complaining about having to work on a sunday? Give me a break.. Labour laws still give you two days off a week, so its not that huge of a deal.

Aaanyway I'm done rubbing that in, but I will say that tomrrow is going to be a glorious day.

Juggling school and work (surprise surprise) is turning out to be somewhat more than I can handle. I'm still juggling it, but it's getting slightly out of control. I'm done exams exceptionally early this year for once, so I should be able to make it until then.

I picked up my passport application (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) it feels more tangible that next year is going to happen. I also might be going on a grad trip to someplace warm and all inclusive.
I'm actually starting to get excited for getting out of here, but I have also decided to stay for the summer at least and have one more summer in Halifax, because frankly, if its anything like this summer was, it will be a lot of freakin fun.

I need to shower and go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home